We started our company in 2013 in Las Vegas, photographing mainly Events and Portraits.
Since then, we grown into the headshot photography world (which we really love).
Each day we work with clients for all different purposes: Business people, Medical staff, Chef’s, Actors, Models, Dancers, Athletes, Musicians and more.
For consistently and quality artwork, we use Canon photography equipment and Profoto studio lighting. Our studio was open to the public in 2018.
We are located at 205 E Warm Springs Rd. Ste. 102, Las Vegas, NV 89119. We are conveniently located close to the Strip and near the Las Vegas South Premium Outlets. Whether you are driving from Las Vegas or Henderson, you can easily arrive our location by using the 215 or the I-15.
We believe that:
- Passion is the Key when doing what you love. We are grateful and humble to touch and influence in so many people’s lives.
- Every day without learning something new is a waste. Whether it is new lighting techniques, posing, styling etc. we always have something new to learn and to evolve.
- You shouldn’t feel nervous being photographed. We will make you feel natural, comfortable and confident. During the session we will even crack some jokes and make you laugh. You will probably tell your friends about it.
- You need Guidance. We know how to make you look at your best. We’ll guide you which side of your face looks better for you, and also how to stand and pose like a pro!
- You should be involved in the session. During the session, we will show how great you look. If you would like to make some changes, this is the time to do so.
- Everybody should get a Great Customer Experience. If you are not happy, and we can’t fix it, we will refund your money 100% (including the makeup fee).
- Time is Money. Why wait so long to get your photos? Get your professional headshot in 24-48 hours.
- Every client is unique. We get that and we know how to accommodate to each one of you.
Etti Mishal Owner & Lead Photographer
I got my first camera when I was 16 and since then, I didn’t put my camera down. After serving in the Israel Defense Force, I went to visit my brother in the US. During my first trip out of Israel, I fell in love with photography.
I remember the moment I visit New York and how much it influenced me. So many colors, art and different people from all over the world.
When I came back, I went straight to study photography and digital media and I graduated in 2012. Approx. one year later, I opened my photography business. I feel so grateful to do what I love and to touch so many people’s life and be their storyteller.
When I’m not photographing, I love to eat, yes, I’m a foodie. Sense of humor is a big part of who I am, that’s why I love comedies and movies. I always try to see everything in a positive way and love being around family and good friends.
Luci I. Hair & Makeup Artist
Growing up in Brazil, Luci loved watching her mother work. Since her mom was a talented stylist, Luci practically grew up in the salon where she adored the warm, family atmosphere and the gorgeous women who left looking their best. Luci knew from that young age that she wanted to be just like mom and become a stylist, too.
Today, Luci is an experienced cosmetologist that loves helping men and women in Las Vegas bring out their inner beauty. She is passionate about cosmetology because she has seen first-hand the confidence, joy, and happiness a good style can bring. Luci is fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Our client base is wide and varied including individuals, local small businesses and larger corporations.
Franchise Times Magazine
- Feizy Rugs
HDAW (Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week)
- TEAMS (Travel, Events And Management In Sports)
Jewish National Fund (JNF)
Red Rock Fertility Center
Walter Hoving Home
Delta Foremost Chemical Corporation
United Spinal Association
Veterans In Politics International
Cosm Coaching International
WCAF (West Coast Art & Frame)
USO (United Service Organizations)
AWFS Fair (Association of Woodworking and Furnishing Suppliers)
TOBI (The Orthobiologic Institute)
de Jong DUKE
- JCBarrier Group
Special Operations Charity Network