WELCOME TO HEADSHOTS LAS VEGAS
Given the name of our studio (HeadshotsLV aka Headshots Las Vegas), you won’t be surprised to learn that we are headshot specialists. Whether it’s for a business professional seeking a new LinkedIn profile, or an actor or models to present a clean and compelling headshot for casting directors – we have the technical skills and the personal touch to produce world-class headshots every time.
The perfect headshot is a collaboration between art and science. Technical considerations like lighting and focus are fundamental, but all the technical expertise in the world still needs a genuine human connection to produce a headshot that stands out for the right reasons.
For over five years we have been producing stunning headshots for people in business, entertainment, sports, medicine, and the list goes on. In our studio, which is open to the public and located near the strip, we use Canon photography and Profoto studio lighting with professional makeup to achieve the results you see above.
HEADSHOTS LAS VEGAS MISSION
Studies have shown that a professional headshot will significantly outperform a homemade photo and lead to positive outcomes. Our passion is to help you achieve your goals by creating a headshot that captures you in your best light.
We believe that:
- The experience is as important as the product – We want you to have a comfortable and relaxed time and our team are experts at helping even the most nervous clients feel at ease.
- Every client is unique – One size does not fit all when it comes to headshot photography. We adapt to the personality and specific needs of each and every client.
- Time is money – We are efficient but you will never feel rushed. Your photographs will be ready within 24-48 hours of your studio visit.
- Work should be fun – Our photographer, Etti, exudes positivity and humor. We want you to rave about the shoot as much as the photograph.
- Collaboration is key – Your satisfaction is our greatest concern. We communicate openly so that we find the right pose and you are happy with every step of the process.
- Failure is not an option – If for whatever reason you are not happy with your experience; we will refund 100% of what you paid.
Etti Mishal Owner & Lead Photographer
I love photography and I love people.
Being able to capture a moment, a movement, a presence – it is a precious gift. Seeing the faces of my clients when they get their headshot, and hearing how that photograph helps their careers – this is the most rewarding part of my job. I will never tire of it. Read more about our team here.